60 mA +12V
3-in-1 Subtractive Voice Module
The System80 810 MK2 is a 30 HP Eurorack module consisting of a high quality subtractive analog synthesizer voice: Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO), Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF), and Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA). More than just a clone, the design of each sub-module is inspired by the golden age of Japanese analog. Add some modulation and an envelope generator to create a complete patchable analog voice with a distinctly vintage character.
- Discrete Voltage Controlled Oscillator with temperature compensated exponential converter
- 1 V/octave tracking over 7-8 octaves
- Sync input with weak and strong oscillator sync modes
- 1 V/octave CV input + two attenuated exponential CV inputs for pitch/frequency modulation
- Six position octave range switch
- Selectable waveform output: Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, or Sine
- Pulse Width Modulation CV input
- Cascaded OTA design inspired by classic Roland topologies with selectable 12 or 24 dB response
- self-oscillating with 1 V/octave tracking (3-4 octaves, normalized to VCO KYBD CV input)
- VCO output and sub-oscillator normalized to two log attenuated inputs
- Two frequency CV inputs, one unipolar and one bipolar
- Voltage controlled resonance
- Traditional single OTA design
- Three log attenuated audio inputs with IN 1 normalized to VCF output
- Two CV inputs with selectable exponential or linear response
Updates to the MK2 version
- Solid-state octave switching
- Memory recall of waveform selection
- Steel back cover
The 810 MK2 is available from our network of dealers. Prices are in US dollars ($USD).
Our modules are manufactured in Toronto, Canada using local labor for panel fabrication, robotic circuit board assembly and final hand assembly and testing.