55 mA +12V
3-in-1 Subtractive Voice Module
The System80 810 is a 30 HP Eurorack module consisting of a standard subtractive analog synthesizer voice: Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO), Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF), and Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA). While not strictly a clone, the design of each sub-module is inspired by the golden age of Japanese analog, featuring elements of the System 700, System 100m, and the Jupiter-8. Add some modulation and an envelope generator to create a complete patchable analog voice with a distinctively vintage character.
- Discrete Voltage Controlled Oscillator with temperature compensated exponential converter
- 1 V/octave tracking over 8 octaves
- Sync input with weak and strong oscillator sync modes
- 1 V/octave CV input + two attenuated exponential CV inputs for pitch/frequency modulation
- Five position octave range switch
- Selectable waveform output: Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, or Sine
- Pulse Width Modulation CV input
- Cascaded OTA design inspired by classic Roland topologies with selectable 12 or 24 dB response
- self-oscillating with 1 V/octave tracking (3-4 octaves, normalized to VCO KYBD CV input)
- VCO output and sub-oscillator normalized to two log attenuated inputs
- Two frequency CV inputs, one unipolar and one bipolar
- Voltage controlled resonance
- Traditional single OTA design
- Three log attenuated audio inputs with IN 1 normalized to VCF output
- Two CV inputs with selectable exponential or linear response
810 is open source hardware. The design files are available on Github
Please contact us for dealer inquiries.
You may purchase the 810 directly from System80 or from one of our dealers. Please note that we typically ship within 2-3 business days and will contact you if there is a delay in shipping your order. Prices are in US dollars ($USD).
Our modules are manufactured in Toronto, Canada using local labor for panel fabrication, robotic circuit board assembly and final hand assembly and testing.