110 mA +12V
Analog Drum Machine for Eurorack
The System80 880 is a recreation of the classic analog drum machine of the 1980s reformatted into a 60 HP Eurorack module. It couples the 16 analog drum voices of the original to an enhanced TR-style step sequencer.
- 16 analog drum voices (6 single voices, 5 switchable dual voices) with global accent
- Pattern sequencer with 1-32 steps
- 12 banks of 16 patterns
- 12 rhythm tracks
- Shuffle and roll modes
- External MIDI triggering of drum voices
- 11 individual drum voice outputs + master output with volume control
- 2 assignable trigger outputs
- External sync via MIDI clock, DIN Sync or clock pulse.
Operation Manual [PDF]
Processed with Eurorack effects by beta tester Solvent:
and a track by beta tester mimoid:
There are also these videos that feature the 880:
External triggering and powered enclosure
A trigger expander Eurorack module and a powered enclosure are currently in development. Availability TBA.
The 880 has a non-commercial open source license. The design files and firmware are available on Github.
Limited stock of the first run of 880s is currently available. Please allow up to 5 business days before shipping. Pricing is in US dollars ($USD)
Our modules are manufactured in Toronto, Canada using local labor for panel fabrication, robotic circuit board assembly and final hand assembly and testing.